Frosty...


I had to share these, they are so cute!!!  I made them for our bonfire tonight.  Frosty the snowman sugar cookies, bundled up in a blue scarf, ready for the celebration.  I had so much fun making these.  Give me a tube of butter and sugar with an array of colors to play with, and I can be happily occupied for hours!  Really these only took about an hour of my time last night.  These would be so cute for a New Year's party!


His body is piped with a large round tip, his hat used a slightly smaller round tip.  Eyes and mouth are done with the same tip as the hat.  Buttons are done with a small star tip.  His warm blue scarf is piped with a flat 1/2-inch tip and his nose is squiggled on with a very small round tip.  Really easy and the design is so uncomplicated, even I can do it!!!  That should tell you how easy it is!!!


Hope you all have a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!  Be sure to tell those around you how much you love them...that is what the season is all about!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Raspberry Cream Crumble Pie...

Keeping Bees Through the Winter...

Chicken Tractor...