A Little Farmgal Christmas Fun in Photos



I have been working so hard (12 and 13 hour days at the hospital), Christmas has kind of crept up on me, and I am realizing that I need to prioritize and spend some extra time with my two farmhands.  After a day of delivering cookies and gifts to friends and family, we decided that it was time for a little Christmas spirit, something special and fun.  


Temple Square in downtown Salt Lake City gets lit up with millions of tiny sparkling lights.  Every year we go to see it, honestly it is gorgeous, with all the architecture in the background of the lights.  Everyone is in a holiday kind of mood and the place buzzes with energy.  Last year we went on a night when it had snowed 2-feet throughout the day.  I have never been downtown when it has been so quiet.  Hardly anyone was there and we seemed to have the place to ourselves.  We took a horse drawn carriage ride and loved it so much, we decided to repeat it this year.  I think that my little farmhands really enjoyed sipping hot chocolate while we trotted through downtown with our horse "Tut" and our guide Bert!  I love seeing the city all lit up!!!


 Make sure you take time to spend with those you love this holiday!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Raspberry Cream Crumble Pie...

Keeping Bees Through the Winter...

Chicken Tractor...