Sneak Peek: Farmgal Halloween Fun...


Seriously... This is our FAVORITE holiday of the year.  We get a little nuts!!!  We had a mini carving party for the neighborhood kids on Saturday, decorated a pumpkin for a school contest, and got dressed up for the first time this weekend.  I had to give y'all a little sneak peek!

I still have a 200 pound pumpkin to carve, and a few glitches to iron out on halloween costumes, and I am not revealing my costume until Halloween...  I'll give you a hint: yee-haw meets tiara!!!

Just a few pictures... Enjoy!!!

My minions... "Dave" and "Steve"
"Steve"  looking really  green...
Is that the evil eye I see???  Farmgal Julie looking her best... she makes a fabulous witch!
"Dave" carving a chicken in a pumpkin... 
Chicken in a pumpkin... What can I say?
The "Back" in Backyard Farmgals gets into the fun!
Helen, our blind chicken, even got into the party...
Will's pumpkin for the school contest... he has high hopes, we will see how he does!
The skunk is right... snow on Halloween really STINKS!!!
This is fun and all, but the East Coast has been in our thoughts and prayers the last few days.  We are so worried about all of our friends and family there.  Please be safe, we love you all, and we will continue to pray and send all our love...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Raspberry Cream Crumble Pie...

Keeping Bees Through the Winter...

Chicken Tractor...