Christmas Cookies...

I had to share how our cookies and goodies turned out this year.  I was really very pleased with the cookies, the presentation, everything.  I love doing this!  Every year it gets more fun to search out new recipes, find different ways of putting things together, and create something fun for those we love.
 
The cookie line up this year consisted of Chocolate Stars, Jumbles, Chewy Chocolate Gingerbread, Mexican Wedding Cookies, Chocolate Crackles, Fudge or Marshmallows (links to recipes provided at the bottom of the article).  Not anything too elaborate, but lots of fun and really tasty cookies.  The hubby does a lot of work for a few large and well known food companies, I don't know what possessed me to send them cookies and fudge.  It's a little intimidating to send food to people who win oodles of national awards for their salami, cheese, waffles, sandwiches.  Eeek!  What was I thinking???
We also did granola in bags for neighbors, I love the way the tags turned out.  Plus, the granola is a bit more healthy, and everyone seems to love it, which brings a smile to my face.  It's great on yogurt and super easy to make, if you haven't tried it yet, you really should!

We had a cookie delivery spree.  The kids donned their Santa hats and away we went.  Every grandparents house, close friends, people we haven't seen in a while all got a visit adorned with cookies. We even got to help our rancher friend with a baby goat born this afternoon (wish I had the camera with me for that).  There is nothing in this world much better than a baby goat!  With all of this delivered, I feel like I can breathe again!  I am looking forward to a very relaxing week with a VERY CLEAN kitchen!!!

Happy holidays to all!

Much love, 
Farmgal

Recipes:
For Chocolate Stars, click HERE.
For Jumbles, click HERE.
For Chewy Chocolate Gingerbread, click HERE
For Mexican Wedding Cookies, click HERE
For Chocolate Crackles, click HERE
For Marshmallows, click HERE.
For Granola, click HERE.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Raspberry Cream Crumble Pie...

Keeping Bees Through the Winter...

Chicken Tractor...