Warm, Farm Cat Style...

I found Larry, my favorite cat, curled tightly in a little patch of sunshine this afternoon.  He looked so warm.  I want to be this warm... and sleepy... and undisturbed.  Complete and total relaxation; how would that feel?  I can only imagine.

I had a wicked thought while watching Larry sleep.  It goes like this:
"Soft kitty, warm kitty,"
"Little ball of fur."
"Happy kitty, sleepy kitty,"
"Purr, purr, purr."
Now that I've got Sheldon out of my head, we can continue.
 Of course he woke up, his darn human kept snapping pictures of him...  This lead to a series of rolling around half awake cat yoga stretches.
 I think in my next life I will ask to be a cat.  Where else can you sleep in the sun all day, do yoga for 30 minutes when you wake up, get a massage from your human, and slowly sachet off to the next nap and repeat the whole process?



Comments

  1. He does look like a Larry. Dear one thought so, looking over my shoulder, as well.

    I'd be a cat, if I could also have fully opposable thumbs.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Raspberry Cream Crumble Pie...

Keeping Bees Through the Winter...

Chicken Tractor...