Snow Pugs...

I put the two pugs out for a little private time this morning in the snow.  They couldn't wait to get back inside, fair weather dogs, no doubt.

Zeus (the old one below on the right), my super dog, pretty much refuses to go outside unless it's sunny and 70ºF.  You have to pry him out of his bed, and he goes limp, like you have killed him by removing him from his cocoon.  He gives this look like he's saying, "You know, I can hold it for daaaaayyys!  What are you thinking sending me out?  You are so cold... I will shiver... my toes will be frost bit."

Hercules, (below on the left) is the wild one.  He likes the snow initially.  Yesterday he made tunnels through the foot of snow we received.  He's like some wild, snorting groundhog tearing his way through the snow.  Children have been known to cry when they see this terrifying sight tunneling towards them.  It's kind of one of those "Turner and Hooch" moments, like the muffin scene...

Today, not so much love for the snow...


ARE YOU GOING TO LET US IN???


IT FEELS AS IF WE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR HOOUUUURRRSSS!  SNOW TASTES NICE, BUT IT'S FREEZY...


DON'T LOOK AT ME LIKE THAT, I KNOW YOU WERE IN THE WARM HOUSE...
I CAN DO MY BUSINESS IN 30 SECONDS, IT'S BEEN LIKE 45 SECONDS!!!


 LET ME IN NOW, OR I WILL DESTROY YOU WITH MY TONGUE OF MYSTERY...

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Raspberry Cream Crumble Pie...

Keeping Bees Through the Winter...

Chicken Tractor...