Succulent Addiction...


You all know by now that I have a seriously (un)healthy addiction to succulents.  I love their fat little leaves and stems.  I love how they hold onto water and find a way to thrive where it would seem impossible.  I especially love their texture... it is scrumptious!  They make me happy.  I recently re-potted my succulent pot in my kitchen and thought I would give you all a little eye candy to drool at.


I approached this planting with a go big or go home attitude.  I used 4-inch plants instead of the usual 2-inch ones that I love.  I was going for big texture and big effect, and it worked, even in my skinny succulent pot that I love so much.  This planting was more about gracefully crowding the pot.  Succulents don't grow quickly, so crowding isn't really a huge problem.  I got into some height with the planting as well, which was fun and unexpected.

But enough words... you get the idea!


 



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Raspberry Cream Crumble Pie...

Keeping Bees Through the Winter...

Chicken Tractor...